NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) Injection HOMEKIT w/ TeleHealth Physicians Consultation
Home Kit Includes:
30 Day supply of N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) 100mg/ml Injections (10 Injections)
Physician Consultation [online]
Intramuscular (IM) Injection, self-administered in frontal thigh area.
Video tutorial provided after purchase.
NAC can relieve symptoms of respiratory conditions by acting as an antioxidant and expectorant, loosening mucus in your air passageways.
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) comes from the amino acid L-cysteine. Amino acids are building blocks of proteins. NAC has many uses and is an FDA approved drug.
Twice a week
– Improves Respiratory Congestion
– Relieves Respiratory Conditions
– Improves Energy
– Promotes Healing
– Helps your body Detoxify
– Improves psychiatric disorders and addictive behavior
– Can improve fertility in men and women
N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) 100mg/ml
Each Homekit has 10 doses of 1ml (100mg)
A physician will call you within 24 hours.
- NAC in COPD Patients
- Synaptic and cellular changes induced by the schizophrenia susceptibility gene G72 are rescued by N-acetylcysteine treatment
- N-Acetyl cysteine and clomiphene citrate for induction of ovulation in polycystic ovary syndrome: a cross-over trial
- Efficacy of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and/N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) Supplementation on Nutritional and Antioxidant Status of Male Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Patients
- Efficacy of oral long-term N-acetylcysteine in chronic bronchopulmonary disease: a meta-analysis of published double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials
Ingredients: N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) 100mg/ml
REQUIREMENT: All our at-home kits include a tele-medicine consultation with a physician at no additional cost. Upon approval of the physician, medications are shipped out. If for any reason, the physician does not approve, you will be instantly refunded. After purchase of this product, a physician will call you within 24 hour.