Benefits of Vitamin B12 Injections
– B12 Boosts ENERGY and Overall Metabolic Rate
– Enhances MOOD
– Excellent for Healthy Hair and Skin
– Helps regulate sleep and appetite
– Detoxifies the body
– Increases Red Blood Cell Production
– Maintains a Healthy Liver
Are you deficient?
Symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency are depression, fatigue or low energy, moodiness, trouble sleeping, memory loss, dizziness, loss of balance, numbness or tingling in hands and feet and dementia. These symptoms can slowly develop even when blood tests show that your B12 level is normal.
Who’s at Risk?
- If you are a strict vegetarian or vegan
- If you’re diet doesn’t consist of the proper amounts of meat, fish and eggs
- You’re over age 50
- You’re pregnant or breastfeeding
- You smoke cigarettes
- You take drugs for heartburn or take potassium supplements
- If you’ve had part of your stomach surgically removed or banded
Injection vs. Pill
The stomach acids that aid in the natural breakdown of food also breakdown Vitamin B-12 pill supplements. The body will only absorb a small amount of the actual B-12 from a pill.
In addition, as you get older your body’s ability to absorb B-12 through digestion continually decreases. In fact, many adults are unable to absorb B-12 into their body at all!
Injections provide a direct method of supplying your body with the Vitamin B12.
1-2 times per week
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Renowned doctors have conducted important studies with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) patients. They gave these patients high doses of B-12 injections. The B12 shots dramatically increased ENERGY in 80% of the participants and helped them sleep better. Now, doctors everywhere are administering B12 shots to help their patients have more ENERGY.
Why is a lack of B12 of such concern? In the short term, insufficient B12 levels can lead to deep fatigue, mood changes, and dementia-like qualities, preventing you from feeling your best and performing at your highest energy level. In the long term, an unchecked vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to permanent nerve damage, which is why it’s important to catch it early.
For more information visit: http://www.cdc.gov/cfs/
Doctor Consult Included
What would you do with: Unlimited Energy?